Today being Sunday I am busy, busy, busy doing laundry for the week (only towels get done mid-week around here) and prepping some food stuffs for meals. My budget is very tight for the next month (thank you AWESOME VACAY!) so I am super happy the garden has started producing.
- Beans are bubbling away, I'll have enough for several meals and I like to eat them plain with some quinoa for work lunches.
- I've planned a couple zucchini and squash meals as my garden has started producing those daily.
- Tuesday is supposed to be near 100 degrees and once I get home from work we are doing a big ol' salad dinner with lettuce, red onions & tomatoes from the garden.
- I'm attempting to dry some dill as well as some dill seed heads for next years garden. I'll let you know how that turns out.
- Quinoa will be made today too. Enough for the next week's meals. Stir fry, buffalo chicken casserole, plain as a side and my lunches will all use it up.
- If I don't lose my motivation I am hoping to make some granola with some oatmeal, walnuts & dried berries I noticed in the cupboard. That would be so good instead of boxed cereal for breakfast.
- School supply shopping is under way. We found some Justin Bieber (squeals from my 11 year old) spiral notebooks marked down to $0.74 a piece so I grabbed 2 of those.
- Bills are paid or marked down to be paid. I went through every bill I have to make sure my auto payments are still good to go. If it weren't for autopay I would have late fees constantly.
I hope your day is going as well as ours. :)