Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, August 06, 2011

What I want for my last dinner.

I've been taking part in a Facebook 30 Day Food Challenge.  Basically it's 30 days of What Is...questions.  What is your favorite meal of the day?  What is your favorite comfort food etc...Today's challenge has inspired more than FB allows.


So.  Here it is.


What would you want for your last dinner?


A combination of perfect bites.


I want my Mom's broccoli & cheese casserole.





I want Grandma's papas con carne AND her chorizo tacos on her homemade tortillas.





 I want Tía to make some ribs & her hubs John to make Mud Pie's for dessert.  A bite of Aunt Linda's macaroni salad, Aunt Erma's potato salad & my sister MonkeMama's fried taters & onions.  One bite of each of my loved ones specialties and they all have to be there with me.  That's the perfect last meal.

No comments: