Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Walgreens haul 7/25

Not pictured: 2 newspapers (gotta get more coupons) and some m&m's for the kids


Crest 3D whitening toothpaste and the Crest Pro-Health toothpaste are on sale this week 2/$4.98.  When you buy two you also get a $3 register reward which means you are getting 2 toothpaste tubes for $1.98.  I used two coupons for $0.75 off which means I got the toothpaste for $0.24 a tube.  That is a GREAT deal!

The Scunci hair ties are on sale 2/$3 and you also get a $3 register reward which makes them FREE!

Perfection 8 count tampons are on sale for $1.50 and you get a $1.50 register reward which makes them FREE!  If I don't like them (never used them so we'll see) I can always donate them.

The mini composition books are on sale for $0.19 each with the Walgreens ad coupon so I bought 6.  I think these will be the perfect size to fit in my scrub pants pocket and to take notes as I begin taking on clients.

Now are you ready to see how I actually made some money this week?  The ad said the 50 count Dentek flossers were on sale for $2.99 and you get a $2 register reward.

Clearance!!!


I found these on the clearance aisle marked down to $1.25 a piece.  In my 1st transaction I also used a $1 off coupon making my price only $0.25 for this pack.  Once my register reward printed out I actually made $1.75 on this sale.  That is AWESOME!!

During 3 other transactions (yes I get back in line during the same trip) I bought another 3 of these for the same clearance price of $1.25 earning a $2 register reward with each one. So not only were they FREE to me but I actually made $0.75 per pack.

The water bottle I found in the clearance section and decided to get because its the perfect size for my lunch box.  :)

This was a great week for coupons!  

2 comments:

Linda said...

I'd say it was a great week for coupons! HOLY crapoly!

Tia said...

:) I was pretty excited.