Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WIAW





I feel like I haven't done this in forever although in reality its probably been only 2 weeks.  The end of school and the immediate aftermath really kicked my butt this semester.


Breakfast: the usual greek yogurt and an apple

Lunch: I had a craving for Cheez-its so I made some.  :)  You can read about that adventure here




Dinner: Some sort of baked penne dish that I threw together.  I made the sauce with a can of small diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, spinach & grated carrots.


Bubbling away.



 Alternate layers of sauce, cooked whole grain penne and cheese.



 Ready to go into the oven




Such cheesy goodness.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUMMM! <3 I'll take a handfull of those homemade cheeze-its puhhhlease!

Megan said...

I hopped over here from your What I Ate link up :)

Your homemade cheez-its look awesome! I'm going to check out your recipe!

Heather M said...

You had me at Cheez-its!!! Yummmmm!!!! I cant wait to try them!!! I hope your having a great week!!!!