Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

1 a day: Day 9-A picture of your friends

You've seen my sisters.  I would put up more pictures of them but...come on.  They're gonna start to get big heads.

As for my friends, I am so not ok with putting people's pictures up on the web without their permission, and I'm too tired to call everybody and get that permission.  So, instead I'll just say this.  I have a few very good friends that I would hate to live this life without.  Some I have known for most of my life and others are new.  Many friendships have come and gone and I am thankful that they were a part of my life, whether for decades or only a few short years.  Each one of those women (well there was one man but we screwed up & tried to turn a great friendship into romance & haven't spoken in years after that ended so very badly) has brought something important into my life.  Someone to talk to, someone to drink with, someone to talk about sex with, someone to do stupid things with, someone to laugh with, to cry with or just to be myself with.  They were all important to my life and for that, I say thank you.  Thank you for being yourself with me.

No comments: