Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

1 a day: Day 6-Picture of something that makes you happy

I don't know how I skipped this one.  Well, I do know.  I am sinking into a depression fog again although I am very aware of it and trying desperately not to let it happen.  I thought it would go away after the stress of school was over but apparently that wasn't the cause.  Yesterday was (or should have been) Dads birthday so I spent all day in my pajamas on the couch eating crap food and watching crap tv shows.

Anyway.  On to the picture(s).  If a picture is worth a thousand words then these ones ought to help me get out of this funk.  :)


 The idea of so much happiness it can't be contained.



The courage to stand up & shine.



Pride in a job well done.



 Experiencing something all over again.



Someone to cling to.



 Majesty



 An unguarded moment of pure fun



My perfectly imperfect family

No comments: