Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, May 07, 2011

1 a day: Day 7-Favorite Movies

Steel Magnolias


"You are evil and must be destroyed"
"Take a whack at Weezer"
"You know you love me more than your luggage"
"You are too twisted for color tv"
"Nothing like a great piece of ass"


Better Off Dead


Dancing hamburgers in love. 
"I want my two dollars!"
Snorting snow. "Do you know the street value of this mountain?"
That nasty green jello creeping off the dinner plate.  "It has raisins in it.  You like raisins."

Come on.  You have to love this movie.  


The Station Agent


Two words.  Peter Dinklage.  What a beautiful man.  And a great story about grief.  Nothing flashy, just people dealing with their traumas in their own way.
"Would you do me a favor and not look at me right now?"



Grease


Seriously?   Good girl goes slutty and we are cheering for this?  How did they do it?  By setting it to music.  I love it!


Rat Race


"I'm a weener"  I literally laugh so hard I cry EVERY single time I watch this one. 
"It's true, you could break your neck.  But that's a chance I'm willing to take." 



Psycho


Just looking at this picture is sending shivers down my spine.  A classic that absolutely stands the test of time.  This one still scares me to this day.  I can't wait until my kids are old enough to watch this one with me.  



I could go on and on.  I LOVE  to quote movies.  Mostly cheesy 80s movies.  :)  It's who I am.










1 comment:

MonkeMama said...

3 of those are also going on my fave movie post. No, Psycho is NOT one of them.