Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, May 06, 2011

1 a day: Day 5- Your siblings

Jimmy


My only brother.  We haven't spoken in 3 or 4 years.  I see his comments on mutual friends Facebook pages occasionally.


Shakesha


Only 18 years old, Shakesha reports to Army boot camp in July and I am so proud of her.


Linda


Probably the hardest working woman I have ever known.  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.


Chelsey


About to get married Chelsey is amazing.  She has the most positive outlook of anybody I know.


Monk


Closest in age we have been friends and near-enemies depending on the issue.  She is such an inspiration when it comes to staying strong and never giving up.








Monk & her husband Hoss









Lin & her husband Tom








3 comments:

MonkeMama said...

*sniff, tear, sniff* again!

chelsey said...

I love you Tace Kay! Great blog, did you post this today? I had such a great visit this week, looking fwd to MaiBerry tomorrow! See you soonly, and soon we will all the Good Lord willing and.......be together for almost 2 weeks for Bug's wedding :) We will set one day apart for only Mom/Daughter/ Sister time, no friends, no kids, no boy's, no dogs, cats or neighbors :)

chelsey said...

love momma