Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, May 20, 2011

1 a day: Day 12- What I Believe In

Well, first and foremost.  I am a Christian.  I believe that Jesus is the son of God.  I believe that he died for my sins and I have asked him to forgive me.

I believe that God is loving.  Which means that he doesn't hate groups of people because of the god they choose to worship.  He doesn't hate people because of the color of their skin or the region of the earth that they come from.  He doesn't hate people because of their sexual orientation.  He loves.


He loves me.  So when crappy things happen all around me I try to remember that.  If I can remember that then I know that I can get through the crap.




He loves me.  And that is enough.

No comments: