Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, May 16, 2011

1 a day: Day 11-Your Favorite TV Shows

Ball as Lucy, Vivian Vance as Ethel on the &qu...Image via Wikipedia
I Love Lucy.  I get so happy when I see a TV Land Lucy marathon.  Comedic genius.












MASH  This one cracks me up but was probably the first time I saw that comedy could be sad or that sadness also comes with joy.  A pretty important life lesson for a little kid to learn.  Is there anybody that doesn't know who Hawkeye, Trapper John, Hot Lips or Radar are?  Really?



Trapper John McIntyreImage via Wikipedia




Magnum P.I.  I am pretty sure I was too young to understand what a crush was but I definitely had one on Tom Selleck.  Actually, I still do.


Tom Selleck, filming a scene for MAGNUM P.I. i...Image via Wikipedia



What do I watch now?  I love shows that scare the bejesus out of me.  Criminal Minds and The Killing are scheduled into the DVR.

If I want to laugh I go for How I Met Your Mother or The Big Bang Theory.  What can I say?  Nerdy men are hot.  ;)

And my all-time favorite tv show ever?  That's easy.  Most of my family is addicted to it and we wait not so patiently for the stupid hiatus' to end.  It comes back in a few weeks.  Shawn, Gus, Juliet, Lassiter.  Oh yes.  Psych.  For an 80s lovin', Brat Pack movie quoting freak like me...it is my crack.  I can't get enough.  We buy it on DVD, we DVR it, we send texts lol-ing during the broadcasts.

Here are a few psych-isms to get you through the day.

  • Are you a fan of delicious flavor?
  • Gus don't be exactly half of a 11 lb. black forest ham.
  • Gus, don't be a myopic chihuahua.
  • How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar?  I mean, assuming their pants aren't on fire?

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

MonkeMama said...

Don't be this crevice in my arm.