Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

1 a day: Day 10-Something You're Afraid Of

  • Something happening to one of my kids
  • Dying while my children are still young and leaving them without a parent.
  • My mom dying---its not the death I fear but the loss of our relationship, the one we have worked so very hard on.
  • Being a victim of violence again.  Not the violence, the body heals quite amazingly, its the fear of being the same stupid woman I used to be.  The fear of not seeing the truth about somebody that I let into my life.
  • Staying in my depression(s).  As long as I keep trying to be a better person I at least don't get hopeless.
  • My children growing up to be like me or their father.  I want so much more for the both of them.  
  • Big, fuzzy or fast spiders.  The big ones crunch when you step on them.  Ewww.  The fuzzy ones are just scary looking.  The fast ones escape before I can catch or kill them.  I really do try to catch them first and release them outside.  After all, its not their fault they freak me out.

No comments: