- Something happening to one of my kids
- Dying while my children are still young and leaving them without a parent.
- My mom dying---its not the death I fear but the loss of our relationship, the one we have worked so very hard on.
- Being a victim of violence again. Not the violence, the body heals quite amazingly, its the fear of being the same stupid woman I used to be. The fear of not seeing the truth about somebody that I let into my life.
- Staying in my depression(s). As long as I keep trying to be a better person I at least don't get hopeless.
- My children growing up to be like me or their father. I want so much more for the both of them.
- Big, fuzzy or fast spiders. The big ones crunch when you step on them. Ewww. The fuzzy ones are just scary looking. The fast ones escape before I can catch or kill them. I really do try to catch them first and release them outside. After all, its not their fault they freak me out.
Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.