My excuses err reasons?
- Sick, sick, sick I have a headcold/allergies/sinus thingymabob that is KICKING my butt!
- So very tired
- Kids were whiny (or was that Momma?)
- We rented Aliens in the Attic and chose to watch that instead
The kids and I wanted to figure out what we were going to make for Easter dinner so I spent more than an hour going through old Cooking Club magazines, cookbooks etc...We settled on
- Ham: Either a molasses glazed or a plum glazed
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Pull-apart garlic infused bread (Neva picked this one)
- Basic salad
- Pink Stuff
- Easter Bunny cake
- Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs
As far as what we plan on eating throughout this week?
- Beans--I did another big pot of pinto beans.
--I plan on using these to make some sort of loaf or patties and as a side.
- Italian Vegetable Soup I saw the recipe on a blog somewhere...I have to find it again.
- Smashed Potatoes--this is what my kids have always called baked potatoes because they get to smash them and put whatever toppings they choose on them. :) I like to top mine with beans, salsa and cheese. YUM!
- Some sort of Mexi-quinoa-bean dinner. I do love me some quinoa.
How about you? Do you have any particular meals planned for this week?