Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Planning Sunday

I sense a theme.  This is posted on Monday although I do the actual "work" on Sunday.


Hmmm.

Does that mean it is actually Meal-Planning Monday?

Either way this week is the easiest meal-planning EVER.


Seriously.



EVER!




Why?  Because with Easter so late this year and this being the last week of classes before finals we will be having...


Are you ready?









Leftovers.

  • Ham Sandwiches
  • Shepherds pie (I deliberately made extra mashed taters for this)
  • Hambone soup (from the crockpot)
  • Full-on Easter dinner (ham, taters, cauliflower casserole)
My first final is in two days (anatomy cadaver lab) then I have a paper due Friday.  Two more finals Saturday, 2 days of rest then another final Tuesday May 3 followed by 3 days of rest and the final final on the 7th.


Wish me luck.  :)

No comments: