Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you’re afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you’ve learned
Day 25-Favorite memory
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
So today is Day 1.
This is me.
I like this picture because I look like I'm about to make a smartass comment which is something I do. A Lot.
15 Random Facts
- I go by Tia when online but that is not my name.
- I am too lazy to shave. If I am not dating anybody I generally don't bother.
- I love purple. I even painted a wall in my house purple because I love it so much.
- I LOVE spaghetio's. I eat them straight from the can.
- I was a horrible mother when my kids were very little. Mothering does not come naturally to me. I'd like to think I am getting a little bit better every day. That's my goal anyway.
- I have 6 tattoos. My favorites are my kids signatures.
- I love to cook. Trying new recipes is one of the most relaxing things in the world to me.
- I will read almost anything I get my hands on. The exception, anything with violence against women. That makes me ill.
- I am too lazy to dye my hair. Someday soon this may change as the grays are beginning to take over.
- I love the fact that my kids still like to sneak into my bed at night. I figure someday all too soon they won't want to anymore.
- I am VERY competitive. I don't think I have ever let my kids beat me at a game. Not even when they were itty bitty playing Chutes 'n Ladders. It just isn't my style to pretend.
- I answer any question my kids ask me. This has led to many initially awkward pauses while I try to figure out the appropriate level of truth for each kid and subject. So far we have covered marriage, divorce, masturbation, birth control, domestic violence, drugs, physics, family arguments, religion (ours & others), how hamburgers are made, what jello is really made of, every organ system in the body and so many more.
- I hate to clean. Hate. It. I'd rather curl up into a good book and pretend I don't see the mess.
- I believe we should never stop learning. This is why I'm 36 years old and still trying to earn a bachelor's degree.
- I bought a fixer-upper about 3 years ago. I still haven't really fixed much.