Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Picture organizing...kind of

Well, Toni gave us this challenge sometime in January.  I managed to do it (kind of) at the end of February.  Not sure why but I got the urge to get my pictures put up.  I think it had to do with finding this baby at the thrift store for only a buck.


Pretty little picture box


I must be honest.  My pictures have been organized by date and/or event for about 6 months.  It's true.  They have been sitting on my bedroom floor, stacked end to end underneath my vanity for at least that long.  I just never did anything with them.  I know.  I know.  That is super pathetic.

What can I say?

That's me.  :)


 Completely filled.



The remainder.


Then while I was at it I started going through my home videos.





I had to watch them too.  :)



In order by date.


I really want to get these all put onto DVD but that is just so darn expensive.  So I took the first two to Walgreens to get done.  I am also paying to have the first tape repaired for an extra $5.  My plan now is to start pricing this job and hopefully I can find a good deal.

Now, I just need to get motivated to actually go through the pictures and start scrapbooking with them.  

*sigh*  

Maybe in another 6 months.

No comments: