Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Weekly Organizing Challenge



I was so inspired by A Bowl Full of Lemons' 21 day organizing challenge that I just have to continue.  She will be hosting a new weekly challenge starting Sunday, January 30.  I believe we are going to be working on our craft rooms, or in my case, crafting closet.  :)  This will be a great one for me as it currently is spilling out onto my bedroom floor.

Please go check out her site and join us on our journey to organize our homes.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Just following you from 'A bowl full of lemons' challenge. Would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
It will be great to encourage everyone who is taking part in the challenge. Have fun.
Sam