Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I ate Wednesday




I saw this link and had to give it a shot.  Sadly, I didn't see it until after I left the house so the pictures will be limited this week.  I promise to take some shots next week though.

Breakfast:  I hate mornings so breakfast is always grab and go.  Today it was a kiwi, Starbucks soy chai with 1 pump of raspberry syrup and a big glass of water before I left the house.  I should clarify.  The water was before I left, the rest was eaten in the car on the way to campus.

A.M. Snack: Natural no sugar added applesauce and more water.

Lunch: Almond butter and strawberry fruit spread sandwich on homemade sourdough bread.

Dinner:  This is yet to be determined (although I am leaning towards the Persian place on campus) so here is a picture of what we ate a couple nights ago.



Kel made us some pancakes from scratch with absolutely no help from me.  Actually he said I could study and he "would handle tonight's meal".  :)  Isn't he adorable?

What are you eating?


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ahhh to cute! I so couldn't even begin to cook at that age! Looks like those pancakes are PERFECT! <3

Thanks for linking up doll! =) I'm going to keep the party open until Sunday if you would like to add more to it! <3

Happy Wednesday!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas and Crayons