Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Bonus Cupboard

I have become an organizing junkie.  I was determined to work on the baking cupboard today.

Counter under the cupboard.  Lovely hole in the wall where the old security system was ripped out.


Been using these containers for years.  


Very disorganized before


Not to mention filthy.  Blech,


Underside of middle shelf.  How did we do this!?


Time to condense.


New containers and labels.  :)


After.  Much better.


Baking supplies and mixes.


I stole somebody's idea and wrote the names on the tops so I don't have to dig anymore.


Restocked & wiped down.  The latchwork hot pad was the first one I ever made.  It's too old to use anymore so for now it is covering that darn hole.  :)


How is your organization coming along?


6 comments:

Shelly said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Jenn said...

Hey, nice work on the cupboards.
I was looking at your other blog - the one about the lavender paint on the floor - I apologize for ROFL - but I have a kid just like that! I too have found that documenting the event with the camera helps me calm down...
One time mine painted her bedroom lamp and bedside table with lavender nail polish. Oh, and her lips too.

Tia said...

Jenn: I am SO glad it's not just my kid. :)

Marlene said...

Get out of here, Stacey Kay, you are on a roll, you're doing great, can hardly wait to see what you come up with for Kel's toy's, that looks like a big challenge, your counter top looks great!!!!! I may have to fly you to FL to help me with this you know that right :)