Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve

I worked 95 hours in the past two weeks, took two finals and wrote one final analysis paper.

I am exhausted.

But tonight, listening to my kids & little sister giggling as Nevaeh writes her letter to Santa to put alongside his cookies, I feel peace.



We went to the Christmas Eve service at church and got to sing carols as a family.  I have the traditional peach french toast in the fridge waiting to be popped into the oven in the morning.  My coffee is measured and ready to be made.  The sugar cookie dough is chilling in the fridge.  The apples & carrots are cut up and put out for the reindeer.

All is well in my tired, little world.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: