Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monster suckage

Get your mind out of the gutter.  This has nothing to do with Halloween type monsters.  It is simply my life that is in the suck pile as of late.  Why?

Let me make a list.  In case you didn't already know, I really like lists.

1. Physics-  I am in physics hell.  I hate it!  I just don't get it and it's a stinking required course for my degree.

2.  Advisors-  They are apparently morons.  Two different advisors went through my transcripts and told me which classes to take.  I did that.  Now, halfway thru the semester I am told that I am in the wrong class.  Apparently my anatomy/physiology from the community college do NOT transfer.  I am now behind by a fracking year because I have to wait until next fall to take anatomy 1.  They only offer anatomy 2 during the spring semesters.  Makes sense because all the other students knew to take anatomy 1 first.  Argh!
heart with coronary arteriesImage via Wikipedia

3.  Sick Dad-  My dad had a heart attack.  100% blockage in his left anterior descending artery & 95% blockage in the circumflex artery.  BTW I know what & where both of those are because I already took human anatomy.  Just sayin'.

I immediately flew out to MI to be with him (he is fine) and stayed there for a week.  He was in the hospital for 5 days; once we got him home it was mostly whining about not being able to eat anything.  Him, not me.  I promise.  I didn't whine at all.




4. Money-or a major lack of it.  Does that go without saying?

Oh, well.  I am saying it anyway.  I am broke.  Same day, direct flights aren't exactly cheap.  Christmas is going to be a lot simpler this year in the Ramon home.





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: