Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Down in the dumps

Please bear with me.  Ever since my little sis moved across the freaking country to some tiny-town in Pennsylvania I have been down in the dumps.  I just haven't been able to pull myself out of this slump yet.

I pass the Starbucks where we would meet regularly and burst into tears.  I wanted to go to my favorite little mexican place "Mi Tierra" but couldn't stand the thought of eating there without her.  It's where we ate a LOT when she was preggers with her little man.  Missing him is just about killing me.  The fact that his not-quite-2 year old brain has already forgotten who I am makes me die a little bit inside.

I promise, I'll pull myself out of this and post some pics of the kids soon.  We have been doing stuff (they shouldn't suffer cuz I am).  Camping, Cub Scout day camp and the upcoming rocket launch etc...I have lots of pictures but no desire to post them just yet.

No comments: