Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

We did what last year!?!


I am posting a picture (if I can find it---I lost so many when my darn PC died), an idea I have stolen/borrowed from farmer's daughter. This is an easy way to look back over 2009 in blog form. :)

JANUARY

1st Day of School



I think Kelen's face pretty much says it all. Here is my interpretation: I hate moving and I am faking a smile for my stupid mother.



FEBRUARY

Birthday Pool



Yes I was as buzzed as I look. It was Hoss' b-day but they picked me up. My kids were spending the night with grandma M.

MARCH




I don't generally post so many recipes but this one was really good. Even Kelen liked it and had seconds. As he is my picky eater I tend to judge my recipes based upon whether he eats it or not.

APRIL
Spring Break in Pictures

This is a blog of pictures so I am not even going to try to post them all. :)

MAY
:( I did not blogging.
JUNE
Very Busy Summer Break
Nevaeh's swim lessons. 5 days a week for 2 weeks.

I see a lot of bow & arrows in my future.
JULY
:( Another empty month. I am such a bad blogger.
AUGUST
More Summer busyness :):)

Eating something german at the Boulder Farmer's Market

SEPTEMBER
A Real American Hero
Finally caved and took the kids to see the new-ish G.I. Joe movie. I have been waiting for about a month for somebody I know to see the movie & report back to me on its appropriateness for my kids.
OCTOBER
Nicotine Free
Just a quick health update.

1. I had the flu. Don't ask me if it was H1N1; I have no idea nor do I care.
2. I was tested for nicotine use for my life insurance and finally

I AM NICOTINE FREE!

NOVEMBER
Cholesterol, lipoproteins & fats. Oh My!
Got the results of my life insurance blood tests in the mail yesterday. ALL of my levels are good.

DECEMBER
Some Food for Thought


Clearly I am a very lazy blogger. I knew it had been awhile since I last posted but really!?! It's been almost 2 months. Oops. My bad. I kinda suck.


Sheesh. I really need to learn to commit to this blog. Why don't you (my faithful 3 readers) complain more? :)

No comments: