Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Halloween pictures

Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf? Monkey that's who. I donned this costume and hid behind the door and this is what she saw when she walked onto my back patio. Mwahahahaha!


The three, little musketeers. A wizardy type person, a witch & a dragon warrior.

Ready for battle.


Prettiest, purple witch you will ever see.


He didn't want to wear the pumpkin head as we were trick or treating because he couldn't see...so we called him a wizard instead. :)


The most adorable little grumpy horse ever.


I just love Nevaeh's purple hair. It took several days to wash out completely.


This was the COOLEST house we saw! There were dismembered doll heads in this tree. Freaky.


He practically trick-or-treated all by himself!


Check out the death grip he has on his pail.


1 comment:

MonkeMama said...

I was not afraid of the big bad wolf. Just slightly startled.