Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Nicotine free

Just a quick health update.

1. I had the flu. Don't ask me if it was H1N1; I have no idea nor do I care.
2. I was tested for nicotine use for my life insurance and finally

I AM NICOTINE FREE!

It is the first time I can say that (honestly) in 20 years. Yay me.

3. We continue to eat more and more veggies and fruits. Tonight's dinner was an all organic frittata made with local red-skinned potatoes, rainbow chard, carrots, onions, garlic and green bell pepper.
4. My chiropractor has fixed my lower back. For the past 2 months I have had no lower back pain. Yay Dr. Scott!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! Good for you! No back pain, heating healthy and quit smoking!
Way to go!!! Keep up the good work!

Tia said...

Thanks Kathryn! I have a long way to go but as some smarmy person said/says "one day at a time". :)