Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

a little bit of nothin'

-I am tired.
-My bro-in-law does not want to leave his wife & new son to go back to work
-My kids are getting on my nerves...altho they are really doing nothing wrong.
-I got asked out on a date. I said no. I am wondering why.
-I really, really, really, really want a cigarette
-I really, really, really, really want to get laid
-I have lost another 7 lbs
-My apartment smells like vinegar
-I make excellent hummus.
-I need to take a bath & shave my incredibly hairy legs.
-I am taking 4 kids to see "Horton Hears a Who" tomorrow. I can't afford to buy popcorn.
-I am wondering this...if I really do want to get laid why didn't I accept that dinner invite?
-I still need to read my daily bible.

1 comment:

Robert said...

Wow, there is a lot on this page. Some cool stuff & some stuff i'm sure I can totally relate with. I so need me one of these. A diet would do me some real good to. But, I love food to much I think. FYI/ADVICE -> Just dont let your legs go unshaved for a month. You'll end up looking like me in a skirt, where did those pictures go? LOL. That drink made me *urp a little myself? Why would you do that to delicious and nutricios watermelon juice? Grapefruit maybe, either way I would know it's coming back up. But to scar the delicious-ness that is... BAD!

THIS CONFUSES ME... LOL
-I am wondering this...if I really do want to get laid why didn't I accept that dinner invite?
-I still need to read my daily bible.

THIS I WANT
b: eggs scrambled w/ garlic, carrots, onion & green peppers, 2 slices bacon, 1 slice spelt bread w/ applebutter & chia seeds
l: chicken tortilla soup w/ great northern beans, chai
d: Qdoba grilled veggie burrito w. pico.

And just so you know it is cell phone, but when we were growing up it was telephone, when mom was growing up it was kodachrome, i wonder what the singers confused it for lol... jk.

Be good Stac and remember right now you're really the only one that chats me so make sure all the good gossip gets back to me JK.

Love Bobby / Robert-o