Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 3

Today went much smoother than I was expecting. I got up, drank 6 oz. warm water w/ juice of 1/2 organic lemon, took my shower. After the shower I drank my first glass of juice. Today was canteloupe juice. Not too bad. Unfortunately I don't have my Zrii to put in it yet but hopefully it will arrive this week. I drank probably 20-30 oz of canteloupe juice in the morning. Plus lots of water. For the afternoon I drank the carrot, spinach & apple juice I had made. This looked awful! Urp! But it tasted really good...at least until I added my sea minerals to it. UGH!!! those taste like shit. Not like crap. They taste like shit. Then drank lots more water. I had steamed veggies (yellow squash, zuchinni, onion), black beans, rice & pico de gallo w/ guacamole for dinner. Delicious!

I did weigh myself this morning. Still the same. I have not lost even a single pound in the last 4-5 weeks. Hopefully that will change, dramatically & quickly.

No comments: