Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 2

So today was much more difficult. For more than just food reasons. It was extremely stinkin' hot. I promised Kelen that I would play baseball with him so I did. In 96 degree heat. Sheesh. If thats not love I don't know what is. Unfortunately we played at the park by monkeys which is also by b's parents which made me angry and I have reverted back to the wanting to punch him in the sack phase. :) I keep switching between-sad, fine & pissed off. So be it.

Food wise? Ok but not great.

Got up and drank my 2 glasses of water & a small glass of juice with my radiance C. Lunch was cherry tomatoes, cucumber & carrots with an asian ginger viniagrette. I prepared my juice for the next 2 days. Urgh! It is NOT attractive but it tastes ok. I have not gotten my supplements in the mail yet but I don't particularly want to wait for those before starting the cleanse. Dinner was more difficult as Hoss grilled. I had some steamed rice w/ tomatoes, celery, carrot, onion & garlic. I gave the meat I prepared for the kids to Monk. I cheated big time & had a goat pecker (pickle wrapped w/ cream cheese smeared ham. YUMMO! But not in any way healthy. Monk & I shared a strawberry cupcake, at least I only had half. I have not drank enough water today & have to be more vigilant about that.

I have to weigh myself tomorrow. YUCK.

No comments: