Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

weight loss update

I have lost 14 lbs so far. This is by working out to a dvd every couple days & just trying to be more active with the kids. I am also not eating seconds at dinner, rarely eat breakfast anyway so no change there, & lunch is either a sandwich or some soup with Neva. Trying to drink more water but this past week I have been depressed so I have drank a lot of pop. Ate my whole emergency free-trade, organic dark chocolate stash as well. I dug up part of the garden at Monks today & plan to finish tomorrow after church. Let me tell you that is one heck of a workout. Kids wanted to help but mostly they were just chopping off the tops of the weeds and I finally had to tell them to stop "helping" me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on the weight loss. It is showing.
M