Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

hooray for being a nerd!

What a glorious day! I woke up this morning to an absolute downpour of rain. Hooray! I did not have to raise my voice (too much) to get the kids moving and ready for school. Mom has Nevaeh so I am home reading blogs & relaxing. Hooray! I fixed my vacuum (broken belt) all by myself and my home is clean. Hooray! I got to play with my cats (I have been staying at Monkeys all week to help her out.) Hooray! And here is the best part of all...ready?

I figured out my grade in chemistry and I can get a 62% on the final next Monday and I would still have an 'A' in the class. Hooray!!

Being a total nerd and turning in all of the homework, getting good grades on the labs and 'A's on my previous tests has finally paid off.

Now, mind you, I would never be willing to settle for a 'd' on a test. That would probably cause me to break out into hives and start hyperventilating. I will still study for the final but I don't have to cram. I don't have to stress over the grade. I don't have to worry about it! Hooray!

No comments: