Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Things to do with a childfree afternoon

I took my spanish test today and it only took about 30 minutes then I was free. Mom called and wanted to keep Neva all day so here is what I did:

-Went to sis's house and made fun of her.
-played with her dogs.
-played bubble breaker on my phone. This is an addictive game.
-went to lunch at 'Mi Tierra' with sis & her hubby. Pretty decent Mexican food for Arvada.
-went back to sissy's house and hooked up her "new" printer.
-went to library and roamed EVERY stack of fiction & non-fiction waiting for the right book to "jump" out at me. It did by the way. I got a book on sibling bickering & also a romance.
-vacuumed my living room for the first time in 2 weeks. It was gross.
-vacuumed the stairs leading down to my apartment.
-called my landlord to thank her for replacing my kitchen faucet & fixing my dishwasher. Told her that now my shower won't turn off.
-read blogs.
-post blog.
-went through my stack o' crap to give away & posted some on freecycle also offered some to my cousin for her daughter.
-play with kitties.
-twirl in desk chair.
-notice that computer monitor is dusty, clean it and also dust television screen.

No comments: