Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

blurgh

Thats right! blurgh. Blurgh i the way I have been feeding my children lately. We have eaten wayyyy too many times at fast "food" burger places. When we have been home I have made eggs and bacon. Thats it. Eggs and bacon. We had bacon today for a snack and then Monkey & J took us to Bennigans where my chicken (which I was sure was supposed to be grilled) ended up being fried AND there was a freaking piece of shrimp in my rice. So basically i could not really eat my lunch. The server was awesome and brought me a piece of grilled chicken but by then we were ready to leave. Now my awesome son and I are on our way to the movie, we are gonna see fred claus.

1 comment:

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.