Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

the zoo




Free day at the zoo last week. I decided, when we picked Kelen up from school that we should go. What a great way to spend the afternoon. Kelen gets out of school relatively early (2:10) so we had almost 2 1/2 hours to see the animals. The snakes were the favorites this trip. Kelen is really into learning about pythons, ever since he did a report on them in 1st grade.
I am going to try to find the picture mom has of me when I was around their age, standing next to the "How far can YOU jump?" sign. That thing has been there forever. Well, obviously as mom has a picture of me jumping and now I have the same picture of my two babies. That is pretty cool.

No comments: