Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Songs that bring an evil little *smirk* err smile to my face

-Smile by Lily Allen "When you first left me I didn't know what to say...at first when I see you cry, yeah it makes me smile!...now you say that you want me back and it don't mean jack..it just makes me smile." heehee PERFECTION

-Rehab by Amy Winehouse I am not all about the drug addictions, I know this, but something about this song is just freaking amazing.

-The Real Slim Shady by Eminem this is purely me being a hypocrite. R and I used to fight (read scream, shout, cuss) about Eminem all the time. R was obsessed with him and I got sick of my 10 month old learning to say f*ck you in tune and in time with the frigging cd. Now, I love this dam song. *smirk*

-Hate (I really don't like you) by the Plain White T's Another great end of relationship song. "Hate is a strong word but I really, really, really don't like you. Now that it's over I don't even know what I liked about you." Self-explanatory.

-Date Rape by Sublime He dates rapes a chick, "she picks up a rock, threw it in the car, hits him in the head now he's got a big scar." Then she throws his ass in jail where "he is butt-raped by a large inmate". Sick. I know. I am sick but this one truly cheers me up.

No comments: