Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, September 14, 2007

moving

Yep. The kids and I are moving once again. I found an apartment for rent that has a big back yard for the kids to play in. It's really more of a duplex than an apartment but for some reason it is not called a duplex. Oh well, that doesn't really matter. Anyway, I am so psyched about this move for the following reasons:
-it is only about a mile away from where we currently live
-I won't have to have any roommates (I love you L & T but I am too old to live with
20- somethings)
-utilities are included in the rent
-I can walk around nekkid in my living room (as long as kids are sleeping of course)
-kids and I can take baths once again without bothering anyone else
-the school kids will be going to is A LOT better than where they currently are
-I can leave my quilting crap out w/ nobody moving it, same goes for games we are playing,
other crafty crap we are working on, books I am reading, socks I take off and leave by my
shoes etc...
-I don't have to EVER pick up after anyone else (other than my kids) and I don't have to
feel bad because she is picking up after me.
-No worries about eating food that someone else bought
-No more complaints about what time my kids wake up, how loud they are, their toys being
in the way...
-I can use my own dishes, pots & pans & can decorate my kitchen as I want to

Woohooo! I am so excited and I cannot wait to get my keys, probably this coming week. The owner said we could start moving in before October and she wouldn't charge me any extra rent. I already paid for October and she is letting me pay the security deposit over the next 3 months. That is a major blessing for us because I have the tranny payments to make as well.

I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as I have 'em.

No comments: