Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, August 17, 2007

in Michigan

Well Monika sent me a text on Wednesday afternoon.

"Want to go to michigan and see Dad?"

So...now it is Friday afternoon and i am back in Charlotte Michigan. The kids are out back playing, monika and Dad went to meijer to get some groceries so that we don't eat dad and grandma out of house and home, grandma and Ana are watching Paula Deen on the Food network and I am relaxing.

The neighbors have a pool and the kids are waiting (not so patiently) for one of us adults to give them the ok to jump in the water.

The plan for the day:




Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I may go for a walk downtown and take some pictures for B. Dad, Monika & I might be heading down to the bar later if Great-grandma is willing to stay home with the kids.

Other than that. Nada. Life is sweet right now.

No comments: