Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, August 06, 2007

down day

I need to find a place to live. It must have connections for my washer & dryer and I need to be able to have pets. Cats & dogs, preferably. Urgh! $ is my biggest concern right now as far as house hunting goes.

I was very down today. Did not get up to meet with my advisor at school. Barely managed to shower & drive to moms house. I did shower, but I did not wash my hair. That would take too much energy. Once I was at moms I did not do anything I was supposed to. I made a phone call to Mexico and then fell asleep on her bed.

Really all I wanted to do was to go see B, get a hug & kiss and then go back to bed.

Now I just want to go to sleep.

No comments: