Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, July 02, 2007

mood swings

My son seems to be suffering from mood swings. One minute he loves hanging out with B and the next he is Mr. Attitude, letting B know (in no uncertain terms) that his presence is neither wanted nor needed. Its as if he suddenly feels guilty for having fun with B and then has to treat him like dirt. This inconsistency drives me crazy! I know that Kelen is not used to seeing momma with a man and this is part of it. Also, he is at the age where he is pulling away from his momma and trying to act like a "man", or at least what he thinks men should act like. And then of course he comes running back to me. I have to keep reminding myself that this is perfectly normal behavior and that he will get through it. The question is:

Will B and I survive this craziness?

No comments: