Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, June 25, 2007

summer so far

The kids and I have been having lots of fun (thanks to B) since we have arrived here in CO.
We went up to Eldorado Springs and went swimming. I will post pictures once I find the box that contains all my electronic cords etc...We have gone to the park a couple of times, they are signed up for the reading program at the library. Kelen is very into his Star Wars books as well as Harry Potter. For our bedtime story I have been reading one chapter per night of the first Harry Potter book. Both kids really enjoy that! We went to a bbq today, the kids had so much fun as these people (friends of B) had a trampoline and an absolutely gorgeous dog to play with.

Once I finish posting this, I am doing some research into piercings. I have a newfound interest in that. :)

No comments: