Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

thoughts

I have just got so much stuff running through my head today. Stupid insomnia is back. I have gotten around 3 hours of sleep per night for the last 4 nights and that is just not ok. Kelen went to the hospital today to get an MRI and that was a lot more emotionally draining for me than I had expected. Two different friends called me with some major life situations facing them that need constant prayer. Nevaeh was acting up this afternoon, probably a combination of Dad not giving her a nap and momma being gone for most of the day. Nagging, constant thoughts/worries about my upcoming mammogram are bugging me. I am still trying to pack up the house and I feel like I am getting nowhere fast with that. It is hot and muggy which means I am sticky and sweaty and ya'll know how much I hate that. I cannot wait to get home. Two weeks, well, just over two weeks. Thank you God! I can't wait to see mom, monika, linda, the kids, b and marissa. I feel like my whole life is there waiting for me, this past 18 months has been so hard, being away from my friends and family. Now if I could only get Tia to live closer...

No comments: