Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Nevaeh's birthday

So my little Neva Grace has turned 5 years old! I cannot believe it. I really cannot seem to wrap my mind around the fact that she is going to be in kindergarten this fall. It seems like she was just born yesterday. Actually it seems like Kelen was just born as well. Goodness. Anyway, she had a lot of fun yesterday. We had princess cupcakes with her friends (they had little heart and star shaped rings in them), we went and saw Shrek 3, went to McDonalds for dinner and she blew out her candles that we put in a Hersheys sundae pie from Burger king. This is what she wanted. :) Silly girl. She got a princess dress up gift from memaw and papaw and she slept last night with the dress hanging down from brothers bunk, right by her head. She is currently wearing the lace gloves and I think, 5 rings on her fingers. She also got a pink unicorn (like those stick horses, but its a unicorn) which she is petting while watching a dragon movie with brother. Doodlebops CD, outdoors chalk, playdough and a dora playdough kit, beach towel and swim shoes, monopoly jr. and a new bike. The child is not wanting for anything.

No comments: