Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

withdrawal

I am an idiot. I was stressing out this weekend over all the crap with B and I went and bought a pack of cigarettes. I smoked that pack in a 24 hour period of time. Now, the Stacey that smoked for 17 years would have had no problem with a pack a day. That was what I used to smoke. But I hadn't had a cigarette since before Thanksgiving. So thats what? 5 months without a cigarette. Ack! I am paying for it now. My head hurts. I have that horrid sensation where you can feel the blood moving in your body and it is SCREAMING for nicotine. Yuck. I must never smoke again. It just isn't worth it.

Oh and if anyone cares I got a C+ on my trig test.

Currently listening to: Uniqua and Tasha singing some hula song on The Backyardigans

1 comment: