Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

frustration

I am feeling so freaking frustrated tonight.

Why must I repeat the same thing over and over and over and over to my kids? Are they incapable of learning? of listening? Can they not hear me? Perhaps my voice is like the sonar of a bat and my kids just don't hear a single thing that comes out of my mouth. That would explain why day after day after day I have to tell them to shut the curtain to the shower. But once again, they get in the shower, turn on the water and flood my bathroom floor. Why? Because I didn't tell them (yet again before they even entered the bathroom) to make sure the shower curtain is shut!? NOPE! I definitely did tell them!

Don't touch the blinds in the bathroom. But I go in and the blinds are all screwed up. Why? They were like that momma. Well, no actually they weren't, son, I made sure they were fixed before I even told you to take a shower. But hey, go ahead and lie to my face again. I just LOOOOOVVVEEE that.

AUGHHHH!!! I do NOT want to be momma tonight. I want to go out. I want to smoke. I want a drink.

Currently listening to Good Charlotte: Keep Your Hands Off My Girl

No comments: