Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thar she blows!




Well, here we are. It is a gorgeous spring day. 77 degrees outside. Kelen's doc said to keep him home one more day to make sure he was eating ok and keeping everything down. So he is home and we went to the car wash. He ran around and played while I cleaned. Clearly, he is feeling fine.
On an entirely different note. Everytime I see myself in a picture I get ticked off. I am proud of myself for working out everyday and I know (in my head) that I am getting healthier each day and closer to my goal but still...Mom sees new pics and sees her beautiful daughter (I know cuz she always tells me). Linda will tell me I look gorgeous. Me, I say "look! a pink whale with long hair!" But you asked me to include current pics of me so I did.
Blech.

3 comments:

The Writings (and stuff) of "B" said...

But, you are my gorgeous pink one!

Oh please..........you look fine!

Michelle said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! You look great....besides, your health is the most important. I have a friend who is obsessed with her weight. She is too skinny! She thinks I'm messed up because i really could care less what i weigh, as long as what i'm eating for the most part, is healthy!

Michelle said...

Your kids are adoradle too, by the way!