Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Friday, March 09, 2007

not such a good day

This is not a good day. B won't answer his phone (punk arse). I have to clean my house for Kelens party tomorrow and dad is grumpy because I don't have time to go out to breakfast with him. My treadmill finally broke in the middle of my workout which just sucks. I cannot really vent to anyone about this bs with bryan cuz my sisters will take it personally and hold it against him forever. My mom is already ticked off at him for "disrespecting" me. And tia is too far away. I really don't like it when God answers my pleas in a way I didn't want. Did He answer me? Oh yes, its pretty clear but I really didn't want this particular answer. I'm supposed to take the kids and meet a friend for lunch to study for my sign midterm and my freaking eyes are swollen from crying. I need to just take a shower, turn off my phone and focus on my kids right now. Yep. Thats what I am gonna do. Stop focusing on the crap & take care of the 2 greatest blessings in the world. I can put my focus on them and take my focus off of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!! Sorry tia is so far away....I wish I could help....But seings as I'm only 17, I don't think I would be much help....But I would try....I Love ya.....
-Jonnie