Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I'm trusting Him to get me through another busy day.

-I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, else they will not come near you. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; but he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him. Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous; And shout for joy, all you upright in heart! Psalm 32: 8-11

Nevaeh has a program at her schools' home church this am so we gotta hurry up and get ready for that.

Kelen has an awards program for basketball this afternoon, apparently that'll take about 3 hours. Ugh.

Grandma's husband called at 8am...she is back in the hospital. I have to find time to get down there, preferably without the kids.

My kitty is scratching herself, she needs a flea bath. Thats something to look forward to today.

And I have managed to procrastinate my entire spring break and I need to do my trig homework. :) oops. That one is clearly my fault.

dumdedummmmm....It's super mommy time!

No comments: