Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The end of march birthday madness!







So I have survived Kelen's 7th birthday party. The theme was Harry Potter. The boys each got a different colored magic wand (glow sticks) and they entertained themselves with those for quite a while. They played with his starfighter legos for about 35 minutes. It was quieter in my house at that point than it usually is with just Kelen and Nevaeh here. The cats ran and hid for the entire party. It wasn't the kids that got to them, it was the noisemakers. Once the boys discovered those in their goody bags both cats were gone! All of the other mommies were soooo excited to just drop off their boys and run...it was kind of funny how quickly they were out the door. Now Kelen has 2 invitations to spend the night at his friends houses...boy if I can find someone to take Nevaeh too...ooooohhh...I cannot even imagine what I would do with an entire kid free weekend.




On a different note. My sister and brother-in-law were VERY, VERY generous for my birthday and I am planning to go shopping for a new treadmill Monday after my math class. Yay! What awesome timing, the treadmill dies on Friday and I get a large and unexpected check in the mail on Saturday. Thank you God!

No comments: