Healthy body, healthy spirit, healthy mothering. This is the journey I have set out on with my two amazing children.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Visit with Grandma & Grandpa

Mom and Dad flew in from Colorado on Saturday and the kids and I have been staying with them at their hotel. We spent most of yesterday up in Montrose visiting with family. Got to see Aunt Marie, Aunt Donna (the worlds best turkey sandwich maker EVER!!), Uncle Stan & Aunt Barb and 2 of their kids and some grandkids, Uncle Bruce & Aunt Nancy. The kids just wanted to go back to the hotel and swim. :) Which of course we did late that night. Then watched Christmas With the Kranks. They are still with the grandparents this morning. I had to take dad to physical therapy but will see mom and dad before they leave this afternoon. I was so glad to get to see my mommy! yay! We get along so much better when we live in different states. hmmmm....wonder why? any ideas?!? anyone...anyone...??? Bueller?.....Bueller??...

4 comments:

Monika said...

You got an Aunt Donna turkey sandwich? I am so jealous!

Anonymous said...

That's rather twisted o sister of mine :) Bueller... Bueller?!!!
I love you guys!
~lin

Einy said...

Hey Punk. I am set up on your blogging community now, so you can check me out as well.

Anonymous said...

hey; what's that supposed to mean?
i didn't know we weren't getting along :(
i love you in spite of what ever that comment meant.
read the WORD and pray with those lil ones every day.
see you soonest we can.
love always dad n mom